The Dropkick Murphys are set to take over Boston for their annual St. Patrick’s Day shows, and we couldn’t be more excited!
Once again Boston’s own Dropkick Murphys will return for their St. Patricks Day Hometown shows starting on March 15th through the 19th. Because, what would St. Patricks Day be without the Dropkick Murphys? These shows have become a tradition for their Boston fans. Now, with a new arsenal of songs from their new album 11 Short Stories of Pain & Glory released early this year. Their tour started on February 21st in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. These concerts are a must see for fans and Bostonians alike. Tickets, although limited, are still available for some of their shows. Don’t miss out!
Here are the details of the Boston shows:
- WED MARCH 15 @ HOB: Dropkick Murphys with THE INTERRUPTERS and REASON TO FIGHT
- THU MARCH 16 @ HOB: Dropkick Murphys with BLOOD OR WHISKEY and CONMEN
- FRI MARCH 17 @ HOB: Dropkick Murphys with BLOOD OR WHISKEY and REBUILDER
- SAT MARCH 18 @ Agganis Arena: Dropkick Murphys with THE INTERRUPTERS and BLOOD OR WHISKEY. DOORS at 3:30pm.
- SAT MARCH 18 AFTER PARTY @ House of Blues with PROFESSIONAL BOXING and a short DKM ACOUSTIC SET
- SUN MARCH 19 @ VENUE TBA – details will be announced closer to the date
For more information check out their website here.